I went to yoga last night after work. It did me good to relax, stretch and rest. (Although, my fat and boobs always get in the way....yoga stretches and poses are just not as easy with extra curves.)
When I got home, Casey and I decided to walk the dogs...the weather has been great! Halfway into our walk, as we were crossing the street, I fell. One minute I was up, the next, I was down. I rolled my right ankle, AGAIN for the hundreth time, and fell hard on my left knee! Luckily, Casey was with me, when I fell, I dropped Lucy's leash and he caught her before she ran off. There I sat, crying and moaning, it hurt, but it was more because I was so effing pissed off at myself!!! We walked about a block and I sent him home for the car.
This always happens!!! Just as I get on a roll, re-energized, refocused on exercising, biking, walking...I hurt myself. My knee has been acting up since I hurt it a couple months ago, but I have been doing "knee friendly" exercises recently. Every six months or so, I twist my ankle. Yesterday morning I was all inspired to work out in the mornings or add more days to my workout schedule during the week (like from 1 or 2 times a week to 3-4 times). NOW, I am down again for a few weeks at least.
I think my body is clearly telling me it loves being this size and doesn't need to loose weight....right??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment