Friday, October 7, 2011

Things that make me smile....

Yesterday, I was driving across town and passed a car with a boxer hanging out the window. I love to see dogs with their heads out a car window...tongues out, and ears flapping in the wind! It always made make me smile!

It reminded me of the website 1000 Awesome Things..... http://1000awesomethings.com/
I found them on Facebook, they have a book or two also.

This one my girls will appreciate! 90's sitcom theme songs! :)
http://1000awesomethings.com/2011/09/26/149-cheesy-theme-songs-from-90s-sitcoms/

Not only do they post the "awesome thing", but they post an explanation and usually video or pictures! :) I could spend all day on this site....so if you are feeling blue or in a slump...check it out! It is guaranteed to make you smile!

AND sometimes laugh out loud...like this one...even snort! :)
http://1000awesomethings.com/2011/07/21/196-accidental-snorts/

I hope you find something that makes you happy today and everyday!

No comments: