Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12th...it is a good day!

I composed this blog in my head on Saturday while getting a massage, but I am just now writing it down. Saturday my list was at 10, since today is the 12th....here are 12 things I love today and March so far!

1. My amazing, 1 hour full-body massage on Saturday...heavenly and long over due!

2. The beautiful weather....the sun is shining, grass is getting green, trees are budding and that makes me smile! I love Spring!

3. Good wine shared with good friends!

4. Dancing the night away with friends....my knees hurt and I don't even care, it was so fun!!

5. I am starting my first knitted sweater, bought the yarn, checked my gauge, and I am ready to KNIT!

6. My unbelievably, adorable 5 (almost 6) year old niece. We had a play date on Sunday...I love coloring and it's okay to do when she is around!

7. Snuggling with my hubby and our puppies each night....we need a bigger bed!

8. Crafty shopping day scheduled with my besties!

9. Taking my bike out for a ride for the first time in many months! DK lite here I come!

10. Singing along to the car radio as loud as I want with my windows down!

11. Our tulips are up and daffodils are blooming!

12. Taxes are done and we only have to pay $50 this year!

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

This is a fabulous list. I especially agree with #8!