Thursday, May 12, 2011

Random everyday thoughts of mine...

1. Why do most bathroom stall doors open inward? It is hard to squeeze your body in and close the door without straddling the stool! I often use the handicap stall because it is bigger...and it opens out....so why can't they all be like that?

2. What's with bumper stickers, window clings, and those family stick people in car windows? I don't get it. I saw one last month that said "I like cats. Taste like chicken." Really?!

3. Why does the morning always go by so much faster than the afternoon?

4. I had to laugh at myself one morning. I got my new hairdo and found myself checking the back for "holes" just like my mom and grandmother do!! Wow! Not that I need any help turning into my mom...we sound the same, look the same, have the same mannerisms, but now I am styling my hair the same!!!

5. Why is there no music on the radio in the mornings? It's like video killed the radio star, and how there is no music on MTV anymore! I really don't like morning talk shows, I want to listen to music on the way to work. So, I have found myself turning to the 1400 am channel to listen to the weather and local news....how old am I??? Maybe I need to get satellite radio, that would require a new car??

No comments: