Baby Woods will arrive February 3, 2013
Casey and I found out we were pregnant the last week of May through a home pregnancy test! We are excited but like many first time parents-to-be...nervous!
Our first doctor's appointment was Monday, June 4th, where I met my Ob doc, they confirmed my due date, did lab work, talked insurance, and gave me a goody bag.
I ordered a couple books, the ever popular mom-to-be bible...What to Expect When You Are Expecting and a fun baby name book. I started in on what to expect last night and already have found it very helpful!
I have been feeling okay...not the best but not horribly sick either. I have noticed body, appetite, and sleep changes already. It is amazing how something so small (size of orange seed, I read) can change your body and life so much! Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:
I'm so so so excited for you and Casey!! Congratulations, again!
Post a Comment