Saturday, December 22, 2012

A December to Remember

This is the first weekend Casey and I do not having any plans....no work, no Christmas parties, no volunteering AND we have finished our Christmas shopping and grocery shopping!! SO, we are staying in all weekend, lounging around in our pj's and enjoying time together! I am going to bake, wrap presents and of course, catch up on blogs.

Lily has been loosing a lot of teeth over the past several months. She was even a tooth fairy for Halloween.


Now, all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth....


Her Christmas program was a week ago and all the first graders did a great job with songs like Teaching Peace, Barnyard Boogie, Shake your Brains and Tony Chestnut.

Lily is third from the left on the top row. She had a pretty blue dress and blue bow on complete with new shoes!


A few weeks ago, Casey and I went to Lawrence for Sushi with a group of friends! YUM! We went to the restaurant Wa and Free State Brewery for a drink after.

We had five rolls all together and they were fantastic!

Casey trying sushimi (sp? raw salmon) for the first time.
 Our first snow was this week and Harry got to break in his new sweater!! Casey says he looks like a bigger doofus and that the stripes make him look fat! But, Harry loves his sweater! I am going to make him another one in a more slimming black.

Isn't he cute!

Sunrise in the park...even prettier with snow still on the ground.


Last night we got together with friends to celebrate the end of the week and Holiday. We are looking forward to the relaxing weekend. Now I really should start making Christmas candies! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (just in case I don't get my cards out)!!

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

I love the sweater!
Enjoy your relaxing weekend!