2013 rang in quietly at the Woods home and the year flew by! Does anyone else feel like this year went incredibly fast? For us, the 2013 was full of reflection, healing, and blessings!
On September 14, 2012 we lost Benjamin Matthew at 19 weeks. In March, we found out we were pregnant again. I was never someone who wanted to rush time, but those 9 months could not have gone by fast enough! After many tests, our baby girl was deemed healthy...no problems or complications to be expected, but that underlying fear followed us until the moment she arrived.
On November 14, 2013, 14 months to the day, we were back at Newman Hospital and Brynn Addison Woods was born at 8:44pm. A healthy, blue eyed bundle weighing in at 7 pounds, 4.2 ounces and measuring 20 inches in length! (More on her birth soon.)
| Christmas evening at home, all smiles! |
My goal for the new year is to reflect, create, and blog more! I will try to catch you up on the past 7 weeks of our life with Brynn and all our future milestones, day to day moments, and a few crafty, foodie, funny things along the way.
2 comments:
Yay!! So glad to see a post from you! I, too, am hoping to be more regular with my blogging. Love the photo of you three. Happy New Year!
Woo hoo! I'm glad you're back to it!
Post a Comment