Thursday, August 21, 2014

3:00 AM Parties

I originally started this post in April.... yes that is my life now.... a list of things to do that never really ever get done. BUT, I wouldn't trade it for the world....I love spending time with my girl! Enjoy!

So, 3am and I am up for what seems our routine now for the past month. Brynn is growing and teething which is contributing to her late night parties. 2 hours tonight. I am not complaining...I know soon she will be sleeping through the night again and, as I have been told by other moms, I will miss our 3am feedings and snuggles and rocking and talks.
Sleep deprivation has become our norm. But we wouldn't trade this time for anything. (Daily napping should be instituted for all adults!) Brynn is a joy! She truly is a easy baby, a good baby. We are reminded daily how blessed we are. Five months has gone by so fast!

Here is a picture from April during our late night party!


Fast Forward.....Nine Months old and we are still up multiple times per night! We are still sleep deprived but are coping better. She is independent and stubborn, and we love her all the same!!!

1 comment:

Stampin Dj said...

I had my own midnight, 2 am, and 4 am party last night.